We are monitoring the current pandemic. We are however hopeful that the situation will have eased by the late summer and as such the meeting is maintained as planned.
We will of course contact all participants if the meeting has to be postponed after all. Please note that if the meeting has to be postponed, this will be to the summer 2021, not to a later date in 2020.
Given the actual conditions, we recommend that you do not make accommodation reservations on your own, but contact us for the best available prices and pre-reservation without fees.